The Webhook Destination Connector allows you to
POST data from a pipeline to an
Before creating a destination connector:
- Add Resource - Add a Webhook resource to your Meroxa Resource.
- Create a new pipeline and add a source connector.
Then, to configure Webhook as a destination:
Using the Dashboard, perform these steps to add a new destination to a pipeline:
- Navigate to a pipeline.
- Add a destination connector:
- Name your new connector and select your Webhook resource:
- Select "Create" and Done 🚀.
Using the CLI, you can run the following command to add a new destination to a pipeline:
meroxa connector create to-webhook-connector \ --to my-webhook \ --input $STREAM_NAME \ --pipeline my-pipeline
The command above creates a new destination connector called
to-webhook-connector, sets the destination to a resource named
my-webhook, and configures the input with a stream.