The SQL Server Destination Connector allows you to load data from a pipeline into a SQL Server Table.
Before creating a destination connector:
- Setup - Setup your SQL Server instance and acquire the credentials needed to talk to Meroxa.
- Add Resource - Add a SQL Server resource to your Meroxa Resource.
The input of SQL Server is a table name.
Then, to configure SQL Server as a destination:
Using the Dashboard, perform these steps to add a new destination to a pipeline:
- Navigate to a pipeline.
- Add a destination connector:
- Name your new connector and select your SQL Server resource:
- Select "Create" and Done 🚀.
Using the CLI, you can run the following command to add a new destination to a pipeline:
meroxa connector create to-sqlserver-connector \
--to my-sqlserver \
--input $STREAM_NAME \
The command above creates a new destination connector called
to-sqlserver-connector, sets the destination to a resource named
my-sqlserver, and configures the input with a stream.