The MySQL Destination Connector allows you to load data from a pipeline into a MySQL Table.
Before creating a destination connector:
- Setup - Setup your MySQL instance and acquire the credentials needed to talk to Meroxa.
- Add Resource - Add a MySQL resource to your Meroxa Resource.
The input of MySQL is a table name.
Then, to configure MySQL as a destination:
Using the Dashboard, perform these steps to add a new destination to a pipeline:
- Navigate to a pipeline.
- Add a destination connector:
- Name your new connector and select your MySQL resource:
- Select "Create" and Done 🚀.
Using the CLI, you can run the following command to add a new destination to a pipeline:
meroxa connector create to-mysql-connector \ --to my-mysql \ --input $STREAM_NAME \ --pipeline my-pipeline
The command above creates a new destination connector called
to-mysql-connector, sets the destination to a resource named
my-mysql, and configures the input with a stream.