This guide will walkthrough adding BigQuery to Meroxa. Before adding, see BigQuery Setup.
- Navigate to the Add Resource page.
- Configure access credentials:
- Project ID - Google Cloud Project ID
- Bigquery Dataset - A BigQuery dataset (see Setup).
- Service Account JSON - Valid Service Account credentials with access to BigQuery (see Setup).
- Select "Add".
Using the CLI, you can run the following command to add a new resource:
In the command above, replace the following variables with valid credentials from your Postgres environment:
Once done, your new BigQuery resource is available in your Resource Catalog and ready for use within pipelines.